Ansuya Bellydance Instructor Certification By Bellyskype
In this course, Ansuya shares her technical and professional secrets for executing a performing and teaching career as a Bellydancer.
Now expanded to 15 classes!
1. How to Introduce Yourself and Your Class Material, How to Make Announcements/ How to Teach Warm Ups and Cool Downs/ How to Teach Multiple Posture Styles/ How to Use Positive Reinforcement Techniques to Critique Students/ How to Utilize “yes, and” Psychology in Student and Business Relationships/ Practice Teaching
2. How to Breakdown Technique / Practice Teaching
3. How to Breakdown Transitions / Practice Teaching
4. How to Create Practice Patterns / On Camera Teaching Techniques
5. Experience Teaching a Technique Class with Practice Pattern
6. How to Create Combinations / How to Create a Bellydance Fitness Class
7. How to Teach a Bellydance Fitness class
8. Practice Teaching a Bellydance Fitness Class
9. How to Create a Personal Curriculum / How to Create a Personal Bio, Mission Statement, and Work Proposal / How to Create Class Themes
10. Practice Teaching thematic class / How to Create Class Formations
11. How to Create a Music Map / How to Create Choreography / How to Choreograph on the Spot
12. Practice Teaching First Half of Your Own Choreography
13. Practice Teaching Second Half of Your Own Choreography
14. Ansuya’s Techniques for Answering Interview Questions/ Experience Being Interviewed
15. How to Teach and Perform Locally/ at Festivals/ on DVD’s/ on Tour/ and Online
“Ansuya Bellydance Instructor Certified”
$100 per one hour class (paid by the class) (15 hour minimum)
Classes generally meet one hour once a week for an agreed upon span of weeks, but these classes do not have to be on a consecutive weekly basis, as long as schedule is agreed on before hand. Classes can also meet more than once a week.
Bellyskype Buddy Discount to Save 50%
You can choose to share your class time and cost with one buddy to save 50%! Your buddy can attend the classes with you from your house, or be added to the video call from their house! Looking to be paired with a buddy? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be matched with a Bellyskype Buddy!
Only students who have completed the Ansuya Bellydance Certification are eligible for the Ansuya Bellydance Instructor Certification.
Ready to Book?
Email email@example.com and Ansuya will respond to you with scheduling options, payment procedure, and helpful tech tips!