- When viewing the website Ansuya.com, general statistics are collected such as: The country/city from where you are viewing, the type of computer (such as Mac or Windows), length of time visited, pages visited, etc. No Personal information is collected. Information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number is NOT collected.
- We may send a newsletter regarding our products/news/updates etc. occasionally to your email address, if you provided an email address during the newsletter sign up process or if you signed up for online classes. You may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter. We may still need to communicate with you via email when it’s necessary to do so for technical reasons, to make sure the website is working well for you, or to provide important member information. We do this with the best interest for you, the customer in mind. We will never give away or sell your email or other personal information.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are, of course, free to discontinue
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to view the video lessons
on the Ansuya.com web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Ansuya.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ansuya.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Ansuya.com web site are provided “as is”. Ansuya.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ansuya.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ansuya.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Ansuya.com web site, even if Ansuya.com or an Ansuya.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Ansuya.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ansuya.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ansuya.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ansuya.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ansuya.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ansuya.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Ansuya.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.